F6B with Cruise Control? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F6B with Cruise Control?

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    I thought the cruise was a feature of the DELUXE model F6B's ???
    Not on 2013/2014 F6B deluxe.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Not on 2013/2014 F6B deluxe.
    THANK YOU BIGLRY
    Be Careful What YOU Wish For

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdog View Post
    My 2015 has cruise and I do like it. It's important for you to know that the Honda cruise is a little weird as compared to the Harley cruise control. Harley cruise is like your car's cruise control. Works perfectly. Very accurate. The Honda version searches, when I activate the cruise, the speed with drop 2-3 mph then begin to move toward the set speed. I had the dealer adjust it to where it is today. When I picked it up, it was off 5-6mph and even the dealer said it was poorly adjusted and made the bike hard to ride. If you don't have to have that feature, there are some amazing deals out there. Like you, I must have this feature because I do a lot of interstate highway riding. The B is the amazing.
    I am surprised that no one else has responded to this. I have read, though the cruise is often not adjusted properly from the factory, once properly adjusted, it works great.

I encourage you to do some more searching on this and get your cruise working the way it should.
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    I am surprised that no one else has responded to this. I have read, though the cruise is often not adjusted properly from the factory, once properly adjusted, it works great.

I encourage you to do some more searching on this and get your cruise working the way it should.
    +1

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

check this thread.....
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2...=adjust+cruise

Mine lags too....just too lazy
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    check this thread.....
    http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2...=adjust+cruise

Mine lags too....just too lazy
    I have. 2015 and the cruise works fine. It does lag for a second or two before it kicks in but so does my truck and every othe car or truck I have had. I use cruise a lot when applicable just like I do when driving my truck. I had it on an older goldwing then not on my last two cruisers. For me it is nice to have especially on the interstate.

avoiding the loss of speed after setting cruise

Quote Originally Posted by tiltingf6b View Post
    I thought the cruise was a feature of the DELUXE model F6B's ???
    I'm late on this thread but I recently returned from a 2k mile trip to the Blue Ridge and used cruise extensively on my 2016 Deluxe F6B.....the way I learned to avoid the annoying drop in speed after setting the cruise is to immediately hit the "resume/accel" button and in every case the speed held where I set it....I specifically went after the Deluxe model for its added features when I bought it this year. The heated grips, the turn signal reset and cruise make a huge difference to me. The center stand is a bear to use, for me. I haven't mastered the technique and I'm afraid honestly to try it and drop the bike over. The auto reset on the turn signals is very important, it's as much safety as it is operational. If the turn signal remains on oncoming traffic may turn right infront of you. The cruise is invaluable in the long straights we have here in the back roads of SW Florida and the few times we hit the interstate.