Wide Fairing and Highway pegs

Thread: Wide Fairing and Highway pegs

Wide Fairing and Highway pegs

I'm looking to get some highway pegs on my 2016 F6B. I tried putting my feet out to simulate the position and it puts your legs in a very wide position. Looking for some feedback on what others experience is. I looked at the Mick O Pegs and while the concept is sound they are ugly IMO.

I like my Ergo IIIs from Kuryakyn.

Any highway pegs for these flat 6 bikes will put your feet in a wide stance due , of course, to the wide engine. The nice thing bout the Ergo IIIs and the Mick-o-Pegs is that they both rotate down when your feet are on them then spring back up when you remove your feet. This allows a more natural position for your feet without sacrificing cornering clearance when you have your feet on the regular pegs. You will lose cornering clearance with your feet on the highway pegs though.

I never cared for the looks of the Mick-O Pegs either. I also didn't like the pegs/foot rests that come with the Mick-O-Pegs.

Just my thoughts. Opinions vary.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    I like my Ergo IIIs from Kuryakyn.

Any highway pegs for these flat 6 bikes will put your feet in a wide stance due , of course, to the wide engine. The nice thing bout the Ergo IIIs and the Mick-o-Pegs is that they both rotate down when your feet are on them then spring back up when you remove your feet. This allows a more natural position for your feet without sacrificing cornering clearance when you have your feet on the regular pegs. You will lose cornering clearance with your feet on the highway pegs though.

I never cared for the looks of the Mick-O Pegs either. I also didn't like the pegs/foot rests that come with the Mick-O-Pegs.

Just my thoughts. Opinions vary.
    Just took a look at them. These look like they may fit the bill. I especially like that they come in black. Just wish I could see a pic or video of them being used. Looked on Youtube but only find the Ergo II. I think I'll give these a shot. Thanks Jimmy!