Repubs shot at baseball game - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Repubs shot at baseball game

Food for thought...

We are afraid to say "I'm a Republican" or "I'm a Democrat" because we are afraid it will impact friendships. It will change people's opinions about us.
    But at the same time, we strongly believe the other side is wrong on certain issues. Wrong enough to judge them secretively, openly or gossip behind their backs.
    As a result, we don't create bridges. We create dividers that get wedged between friends and family or even complete strangers. Instead of helping people to understand, there are assumptions, degrading comments and a knowledge that we are right and they are, well, just outright offensive and completely stupid.
    And that's why we are in the political mess we are in today. We did this.
    I don't care if you are a Republican, Democrat, or part of The Slow Red F6B Party. I care that you are a good person. And guess what?! Your daily actions tell me more about you than any political label.
    But labels are EVERYTHING in politics. Screw that!
    You had an abortion? I'm sure you had a good reason. You protest abortions? I'm sure you had a good reason. But we won't know until we ask and listen with an open heart.
    But you know what? We are more the same than not. We want to be happy, healthy and loved. We help others. We put our loved ones first. We work hard. We have a big heart for animals, kids, or a cause. <--- that's what matters.
    Forget labels. Don't be a Republican or a Democrat. Be a HUMAN BEING who has loved, who has struggled, and who wants the world to be a better place.
    We need to change our own dialogue. Me included!
    So the next time when someone says something you disagree will you try "Tell me more" instead of telling them why they are wrong or casting judgment on them?
    Just one mans opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Food for thought...

We are afraid to say "I'm a Republican" or "I'm a Democrat" because we are afraid it will impact friendships. It will change people's opinions about us.
    But at the same time, we strongly believe the other side is wrong on certain issues. Wrong enough to judge them secretively, openly or gossip behind their backs.
    As a result, we don't create bridges. We create dividers that get wedged between friends and family or even complete strangers. Instead of helping people to understand, there are assumptions, degrading comments and a knowledge that we are right and they are, well, just outright offensive and completely stupid.
    I don't care if you are a Republican, Democrat, or part of The Slow Red F6B Party. I care that you are a good person. And guess what?! Your daily actions tell me more about you than any political label.
    You had an abortion? I'm sure you had a good reason. You protest abortions? I'm sure you had a good reason. But we won't know until we ask and listen with an open heart.
    But you know what? We are more the same than not. We want to be happy, healthy and loved. We help others. We put our loved ones first. We work hard. We have a big heart for animals, kids, or a cause. <--- that's what matters.
    Forget labels. Don't be a Republican or a Democrat. Be a HUMAN BEING who has loved, who has struggled, and who wants the world to be a better place.
    So the next time when someone says something you disagree will you try "Tell me more" instead of telling them why they are wrong or casting judgment on them?
    Just one mans opinion!
    I'll +1 this and add:

Pretty much all politicians are self serving scum who have made it to the gravy train and exist only for themselves at our expense.

This goes for Democrats and Republicans. Fighting over what piece of sh!t "tastes" better is not helping any of us.
    Albuquerque, NM

Quote Originally Posted by 98valk View Post
    I'll +1 this and add:

Pretty much all politicians are self serving scum who have made it to the gravy train and exist only for themselves at our expense.

This goes for Democrats and Republicans. Fighting over what piece of sh!t "tastes" better is not helping any of us.
    +2 to all said above.That is why the older I get and the more people I meet-The more I love my Dog.

Food for thought...

Just one mans opinion!
    What a wonderful dream....Will never happen as human nature is to separate-like it or not. There will always be an "us against them" regardless of who us and them is.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    What a wonderful dream....Will never happen as human nature is to separate-like it or not. There will always be an "us against them" regardless of who us and them is.
    Sad, but true!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I am sure that Hillary, Schumer, Pelosi et.al. are quietly smiling out of the side of their mouths at this while outwardly giving us a helping scoop of the "Even though we're on opposite sides of the aisle we are one when this happens" BS. Another situation where a firearm saved a life and thank the Lord he's dead, who would want him to live so some lowlife lawyer can get him life without parole and he would be interviewed by Diane Sawyer and tell us how bad his childhood was etc. etc.. Rot in hell

Since he was a Bernie campaign supporter, why didn't he go after Shillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC. They are the ones that rigged/torpedoed Bernie's campaign.

He fired @ 50 shots and only landed @ 4. Confirms he is a liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Since he was a Bernie campaign supporter, why didn't he go after Shillary, Debbie Wasserman Schultz and the DNC. They are the ones that rigged/torpedoed Bernie's campaign.
    Because in the end they are both members of the Democratic Party no matter what he says, or has after his name. Their ideology is simpatico and they AND the media have been making a boogie man out of Trump. Take that and mix it with a deranged person, who probably was on psychotropic medication, you have combustion and with none of the Democrats attempts to take Trump down succeeding this lunatic became desperate and figured if you want to something done right you have to do it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post

He fired @ 50 shots and only landed @ 4. Confirms he is a liberal.
    You expect the mentally ill to be logical?
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Food for thought...

Just one mans opinion!
    Well said ! I'm with you on this one.
    Politicians hare here for one reason: When someone complain about a problem, they are here not to fix the problem, but to make sure the complainant has his voice muted...