I have reading everything on this site I can for months concerning F6B seats. I have owned Mustang and Corbin seats in the past and had good service from them. I was set to buy a Corbin until the post about them having to be removed to get the side panel off. I also considered the Mustang because with a 31" inseam I could use the drop the Mustang offered. I decided against it and it was between the RDL and Hartco. I read a lot about the RDL which really had my attention actually raised seat height a little so it was out. I called a Mark at Hartco which is located about 3 hours north of me and after our conversation on Monday I sent him a check on Tuesday. I am buying the most expensive saddle I have ever purchased in 53 years of motorcycles. At this point in life with a bad back and other not so good parts it may be a blessing. Thanks to all on this site who have taken part in these discussions. Your shared knowledge was very useful.I plan to ride up and pick up the seat personally. I will report back after I start to use it. Regards to all. F6Broy