Quote Originally Posted by F6Broy View Post
Yesterday I got up early and took the 175 mile ride on my "B" to Crescent City , Fl. Where I was met by Mark the owner of Hartco and presented my new seat. The seat was beautifully crafted in a grey Osterich will reverse "S" pattern. It looks great. Mark worked hard in severe heat to install the seat. He was great to work with from start to finish. The seat is the nicest I have owned in over 50 years of riding with over 40 bikes. The good lord decided that me and my new seat would have an adventure on the way home with heavy rain and lightening to the point that my 3 hour drive became a 5 hour sometimes scary adventure. I had to get off I-95 because the cagers were crazy and visibility went to zero for a while. Through all that I enjoyed the best back support I have ever had in a seat and great comfort for my non existent butt. Again thanks to all for the great seat debate that lead to my decision and to Mark at Hartco for being a truce gentleman to work with. F6Broy
Glad to hear you are enjoying your seat Roy. I am about 2 hrs away from you and I was wondering if I could meet up with you and try out your seat. Would be more than happy to buy you breakfast or lunch. I have had my B for a little over a year now and still have the stock seat but don't know what seat to get. It is a big $ decision so I would like to get something I would be happy with, and you sound content with yours. Anyway I would like to see and sit on yours if possible, thanks in advance.