Why our cities are cesspools....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why our cities are cesspools....

Why our cities are cesspools....

The following is the Facebook post of Ms. Toni Washington just a few hours after her two sons were killed during a home invasion. Hint: they were not the home owners. Unfortunately, the FB page has since been removed.

For all the mf's that got something to say about my mf sons, don't know wtf y'all talking about my babies did what they did it's not ok but hey everybody live they life different and my boys chose to be stickup kids and some of you mf's is lucky right now cause my babies is gone and they foot ain't no longer on you mf's necks so you mf's can come up outta hiding now, it's sad there gone and there never coming back but I can tell you my babies went out like soldiers while you mf's is sitn and hidn behind the book not putn in no type of action, if anybody got something to say just know them my n*gg*s and if you know them y'all know them boys right there wasn't going out, so I really don't give two f*ks about what nobody say cause guess what I got 4 more boys ready to speak that war time language...

(slightly edited for language so I don't get yelled at lol)

http://kmph.com/news/local/sheriffs-...in-east-fresno

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.c874fd7ce7ab

Good parenting right there.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

On the bright side, she says she as 4 more Din Du Nuffins in reserve.

She's a regular felon factory crappin' them out one after another. But whose their Daddy...nobody knows.

I would not even know were to begin in answering her. The government, a long time ago made it more financially beneficial for some people to have kids and get paid, from our money, for not having a father around. Generations were raised on our money, not everyone of them bad people , but a bad situation that breeds bad people and still is. So we have enough home grown mf's yet for whatever reason and most of us know why, our politicians think it is prudent to let people into our country that hate us, our way of life and want to change it. I liked to think that I was not prejudice and still think I am not, but the 8 years of the Obama administration, black lives matter... has definitely given me a different outlook. Don't even get me started on what has been going on since the elections, punks destroying property, burning, beating people up, all because they don't like who is in the white house and feel it is their right to do what they do. And this agenda is being pushed by the left and the left leaning media. It is a sad state we find our country in these days and I am afraid it will get worse before it gets better.
    SOUTHERN small town Wisconsin

For generations, Demoncrats (Yes, it is spelled correctly) taught society that they are entitled and to be reliant on government. We are now enjoying the fruits of their labors. The great unwashed are now demanding entitlements by way of violence. This won't end well.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidk View Post
    For generations, Demoncrats (Yes, it is spelled correctly) taught society that they are entitled and to be reliant on government. We are now enjoying the fruits of their labors. The great unwashed are now demanding entitlements by way of violence. This won't end well.

Just remember one of Murphy's Laws of Combat Operations....

"when the enemy is in range, so are you"

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Just remember one of Murphy's Laws of Combat Operations....

"when the enemy is in range, so are you"
    That's why having superior "stand-off" weaponry is VERY important!

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    That's why having superior "stand-off" weaponry is VERY important!
    Yep, when you want to reach out and touch someone!

Or around the home for them back forty invaders!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Got one, but not the other....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Satan is alive and well. It's going to take much MORE than a village to fix this mess.