Fricken groundhogs

Thread: Fricken groundhogs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Moth balls or red pepper won't be practical in this scenario. Unfortunately they have to be removed. They know I'm watching them... up to this point that's all I have been doing.

I had an issue with squirrels when we first moved to this place, back in the early 2000's.., me wife used to feed them, and over time we became seriously overrun by them. The last straw was when one got up under my F350's hood and ate the engine's wiring harness. $950,00 to replace. Started taking them out with my pellet gun... got about 10 of them before I became tired of shooting them... then started trapping them... and relocated about 12 more... got the residual numbers down to a much more acceptable level.

I don't particularly enjoy killing any type of animal just for the hell of it... there has to be a bonafide reason for doing so. I still deer hunt, and used to fish... for food.
    Maryland must be to far north, check with some of our more true southern brethren...Teach comes to mind...mayhaps one of them has a good recipe and you'll be good to go

Not Punxatawney!
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Not Punxatawney!
    If you change your mind about shooting them will I'll send you a picture of my ex mother-in-law #2. Rumor has it big game hunters in Rwanda use her image to thwart off Silverbacks except some gorillas have mistaken her likeness for one of them and thought it was mating season but you shouldn't have that problem with the groundhogs. Always here to help.

Speaking of Phil

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SuCZzqeXAg0

Do a Bill Murray on them groundhogs.