Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
Uhhh, we need to talk if your C14 is looking for a good home....
Cheers,
Steve
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14, Candy Arabian Red, just under 11k miles, front tire has under 2k on it, rear tire has under 300 on it (replaced due to a nail), never dropped, minor scuffs from riding in the trailer with the VTX one trip. Asking $10,500.

Nothing wrong with her mechanically, cosmetically only a few rub marks from the VTX in the trailer, mutli-function screen is user friendly unlike a BMW's. The OEM tires caused most of my issues, every time I started to loosen up and feel comfortable on her she'd wash out the front end on a singular piece of pee gravel or the rear would get squirrelly because of rain or oil. After almost 8k I was at my wits end with her and finally talked to a guy at the local stealership. Put some cheap Continentals one her and she stopped doing that silly stuff but still didn't give me that rock solid feeling my VTX has on the road. My last straw was when I was coming home from work one morning in the rain and hit a patch of graded surface where they were redoing the road and she about tossed me. Parked her and road the VTX the next night, same conditions on my way home and the VTX didn't even flinch. That was almost two years ago and I've put maybe 400 miles on her since then. My buddy was going to buy her until his money reducing agent ensured he could not afford to do so. While the B was away I ran two tanks thru her to get all the old fuel out and then parked her an went back to the VTX. To nice a bike to leave rotting in the back of the garage.