Traded my B in again....this time went full size

Thread: Traded my B in again....this time went full size

Traded my B in again....this time went full size

Most of my riding is with my wife, so I figured if I could make a good deal, why not go all out? Sport Cycles made the deal as always! No BS, no nothing. Thousands more for my B than Schroaders or any other brand dealer. I gotta say, I'm shocked how much more comfortable the seat is for me. I have a broken tailbone and this really helped. I imagine I'll take this seat to Mad City or someone local and make it even better. I love how it handles with her on the back. So Saturday, we rode 85 miles to the dealer. Then from there I took country roads to Charlotte, then on to Morganton to one of my favorite roads, route 181 to Jonas Ridge. That was an awesome test of handling with her onboard. We even rode through pouring rain with our rain suits on and she wasn't bothered by it. Said it was "calming". We then ended up in Boone, then down 321 into Lenoir to our hotel. Today we rode back into Boone, up 221 a ways, then dropped into North Wilkesboro by way of route 18. Another new favorite. All told we rode about 640 miles. We are tired. She already said she wants me to plan a 4-5 day ride either up north by way of I81, or out west somewhere......
    Definitely ready to upgrade the suspension. I had been teetering on doing stuff to the B, but had this wing idea looming for a while, so I until I found out if it was doable or not, I wasn't spending money. Glad I didn't. We couldn't tell much if any difference electronically setting the rear preload to 3 versus 0. Definitely upgrading all 4 speakers.
    I'm kind of glad the Harley Ultra Classic was $4000 more. I didn't want to "buy" a lifestyle as they kept saying......
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Nice, it's all about comfort and what fits best. I rented a Goldwing this past Jan when I was in Vegas and my wife loved the comfort. We were cruising the strip and she was snapping pictures like she was hanging out a car window. I too was surprised how comfortable the seat was. I am now looking to purchase a wing as my 2nd bike but I want to wait to see if there are any changes coming to the 2017 model.

At the crazy current deals, I didnt care about the new one as I know I wouldnt have been able to trade and I could live with the payment. Next up is suspension enhancement and modular helmets.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    Then from there I took country roads to Charlotte . . .
    There are "country roads to Charlotte" !?

allen

From Rockingham I took two laners all the way to the loop around Charlotte. I guess it was 4 lane every now and then. Good roads overall.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    We couldn't tell much if any difference electronically setting the rear preload to 3 versus 0. Definitely upgrading all 4 speakers.
    I would set the rear preload to 10 or 15 two up 20 on twisty roads.Last time I was in your area I wen to the NASCAR hall of fame and Richaed Childress's Winery good luck with you new wing.

Ed..
    2017 ABS Pearl White GoldWing Grand Touring motorcycle

Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

No wonder we didnt notice 4 vs 0. Thanks
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN