Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
Last time I heard, 10-12 years ago, "out of the closet" gay population in the USA was right at 12%.
Not "out of the closet", who knows?
They're not "out of the closet" because white men in this country hate them and want to beat, hurt or kill them.
Why do they hate them & want to beat them up? Are they afraid they'll catch "gay?" You can't "make" somebody turn gay.
I bet everyone that belongs to this forum, inter acts with a gay person daily and never knows it. Might be one sitting beside you in church, in your MC riding group, eating lunch at the next table, they're everywhere. The one's I've know & worked with, look & act no different than us regular guys that like women.
My only point is, they ain't the demons that some people think they are.
Again, I don't give a damn who somebody sleeps with. None of my business.
I was taught not to judge people.
Man you're a one note song, that is the most cliche'd, red herring bullshit peddling I've heard in a long time. Again, you also work child molesters, thieves, spouse beaters and drug dealers, what's your point. They have to recruit and that is why they maneuvered, and accomplished getting homosexual Scout leaders the okay. Let these freaks babysit your kids/grandkids as for me I'll go with my INSTINCT and pass on these child diddlers. This is the same bullshit as the illegals and Muslims "Well, the vast majority of illegals/muslims/homosexuals (take your pick) are good, hardworking people who want to be left alone." Yeah but MS13, radical muslims and the radical homosexual movement are the ones who are simultaneously working to deconstruct, destabilize and destroy the fabric of this nation of Christian, traditional family valued legal immigrants. Every civilization that has gone to ruin has been at the breakdown of the family, and they are well aware of it. Maybe in a city of under 5000 you are so removed from the reality and effects of this scourge but here in the real world where there are 5000 people in 5 blocks this sickness is prevalent. You judge all the time so stop with the cliche'd bullshit, you judge the people who you choose to surround yourself with, who your children befriend, who your spouse is friends with etc. etc.. because it has a direct influence on you and your family. Unless you're OK with your daughter inviting the local MS-13 gang to have their annual barbecue in your house while NAMBLA provides Disney characters for the kids and the local Mosque has a "Quick and easy pressure cooker recipes " demonstration for the moms. (That's called demonstrating the absurd with being absurd)