NYC has gone completely out of their minds - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NYC has gone completely out of their minds

Sounds like you're afraid of gays.

I think you are confusing disapproval of repugnant behavior with fear. Not the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Sounds like you're afraid of gays.
    Wow, you really don't get it, are you sure you've never played swallow the leader before because you sound like the typical fag hag. This is the de facto corner they box themselves into when they have no argument or can't dispute facts. Is that the alpha/omega of your argument, let me allay your fears there is nothing about diseased hairy man ass that excites me, however, it does excite some deranged degenerates and if they feel like they've been holding back, living a lie and want to "come out" their F6b family will be there to support them. Actually, I wish God would curse these freaks and send a disease down to ...Oh, he did already, never mind.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

I'm not afraid of gays. No reason to be.
    As I said, I've worked with & been around lots of gays.
    Not a single one has ever bother me in any way what so ever.
    They've all been friendly & professional.
    Are they different? You bet.
    This planet is filled with billions of folks, I bet 99.98% ain't like me and I don't care.
    Do I care what they do, who they pray to, who they sleep with, what color they are? No.
    As long as they don't bother me, I could care less about how they live their lives.
    I put a "worry limit" on that kind of stuff.
    No point in worrying, getting all "worked up" over something I have no control over.
    If you don't agree with me, I don't have a problem with that. We all can't agree on everything.
    I've always felt, people can disagree & still be friends.
    I don't call people names because they don't agree with me.
    I'm done.

This planet is filled with billions of folks, I bet 99.98% ain't like me and I don't care.
    Do I care what they do, who they pray to, who they sleep with, what color they are? No.
    As long as they don't bother me, I could care less about how they live their lives.
    No point in worrying, getting all "worked up" over something I have no control over.
    If you don't agree with me, I don't have a problem with that. We all can't agree on everything.
    I'm done.
    You are missing the point of the original post. If you as an individual want to put a rainbow on your car or light your house up to make a point or statement, go for it as you are free to do so. The government has no business taking sides or trying to normalize behavior that less than 5% of the citizens partake in. The stories of individual "gays" not trying to get into your pants or convert you may be true but to deny there isn't a push by our elected officials to force others to except and embrace it is naive at the minimum.

I'm done.
    Maybe they just don't find you attractive enough

Quote Originally Posted by Ewreck View Post
    You are missing the point of the original post. If you as an individual want to put a rainbow on your car or light your house up to make a point or statement, go for it as you are free to do so. The government has no business taking sides or trying to normalize behavior that less than 5% of the citizens partake in. The stories of individual "gays" not trying to get into your pants or convert you may be true but to deny there isn't a push by our elected officials to force others to except and embrace it is naive at the minimum.
    Well said, obviously you see my point, the homosexual community is a well financed, well organized battering ram that use intimidation against feckless politicians who can be bought like cheap hookers. That and a judiciary that needs to create more contracts so their fellow graduating BAR members will have a job result in the situation we are in today.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Well said, obviously you see my point, the homosexual community is a well financed, well organized battering ram that use intimidation against feckless politicians who can be bought like cheap hookers. That and a judiciary that needs to create more contracts so their fellow graduating BAR members will have a job result in the situation we are in today.
    Just ask the folks who lost their livelihoods and were bankrupted after refusing to be forced to do something against their personal, moral and religious wills. It is curious that they only target certain religions for lawsuits. For some reason they don't try this crap with muslim owned establishments.

Last time I heard, 10-12 years ago, "out of the closet" gay population in the USA was right at 12%.
    Not "out of the closet", who knows?
    They're not "out of the closet" because white men in this country hate them and want to beat, hurt or kill them.
    Why do they hate them & want to beat them up? Are they afraid they'll catch "gay?" You can't "make" somebody turn gay.
    I bet everyone that belongs to this forum, inter acts with a gay person daily and never knows it. Might be one sitting beside you in church, in your MC riding group, eating lunch at the next table, they're everywhere. The one's I've know & worked with, look & act no different than us regular guys that like women.
    My only point is, they ain't the demons that some people think they are.
    Again, I don't give a damn who somebody sleeps with. None of my business.
    I was taught not to judge people.

Last time I heard, 10-12 years ago, "out of the closet" gay population in the USA was right at 12%.
    Their numbers are greatly exaggerated. Remember, they can't procreate, they just recruit.

PRINCETON, N.J. -- The American public estimates on average that 23% of Americans are gay or lesbian, little changed from Americans' 25% estimate in 2011, and only slightly higher than separate 2002 estimates of the gay and lesbian population. These estimates are many times higher than the 3.8% of the adult population who identified themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender in Gallup Daily tracking in the first four months of this year.
    http://www.gallup.com/poll/183383/am...y-lesbian.aspx

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.e...T-Apr-2011.pdf