NYC has gone completely out of their minds - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NYC has gone completely out of their minds

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Last time I heard, 10-12 years ago, "out of the closet" gay population in the USA was right at 12%.
    Not "out of the closet", who knows?
    They're not "out of the closet" because white men in this country hate them and want to beat, hurt or kill them.
    Why do they hate them & want to beat them up? Are they afraid they'll catch "gay?" You can't "make" somebody turn gay.
    I bet everyone that belongs to this forum, inter acts with a gay person daily and never knows it. Might be one sitting beside you in church, in your MC riding group, eating lunch at the next table, they're everywhere. The one's I've know & worked with, look & act no different than us regular guys that like women.
    My only point is, they ain't the demons that some people think they are.
    Again, I don't give a damn who somebody sleeps with. None of my business.
    I was taught not to judge people.
    Man you're a one note song, that is the most cliche'd, red herring bullshit peddling I've heard in a long time. Again, you also work child molesters, thieves, spouse beaters and drug dealers, what's your point. They have to recruit and that is why they maneuvered, and accomplished getting homosexual Scout leaders the okay. Let these freaks babysit your kids/grandkids as for me I'll go with my INSTINCT and pass on these child diddlers. This is the same bullshit as the illegals and Muslims "Well, the vast majority of illegals/muslims/homosexuals (take your pick) are good, hardworking people who want to be left alone." Yeah but MS13, radical muslims and the radical homosexual movement are the ones who are simultaneously working to deconstruct, destabilize and destroy the fabric of this nation of Christian, traditional family valued legal immigrants. Every civilization that has gone to ruin has been at the breakdown of the family, and they are well aware of it. Maybe in a city of under 5000 you are so removed from the reality and effects of this scourge but here in the real world where there are 5000 people in 5 blocks this sickness is prevalent. You judge all the time so stop with the cliche'd bullshit, you judge the people who you choose to surround yourself with, who your children befriend, who your spouse is friends with etc. etc.. because it has a direct influence on you and your family. Unless you're OK with your daughter inviting the local MS-13 gang to have their annual barbecue in your house while NAMBLA provides Disney characters for the kids and the local Mosque has a "Quick and easy pressure cooker recipes " demonstration for the moms. (That's called demonstrating the absurd with being absurd)
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

We still have freedom of religion in this country, that's any religion we choose. When I was a kid, I ask my Mom about different religions & Gods. She said, "we all pray to the same God. Some religions call him God, other religions call him by different names."
    I live in the boonies, orange groves all around me, before that I lived in a wild life refuge, Big Pine Key, Fl., before that rural southern Md. Yep, I'm a country boy. There's not enough money to get me to live in NYC. Way too many people. I can not imagine living anyplace I wouldn't be happy.
    If someone chooses to go through life & hate everybody that's "not just like them" that's a choice they make.
    I have not always felt this way. But at this time in my life, I chose to leave people alone to live their lives however they want. As long as it doesn't affect me. They don't "have to be just like me." It doesn't matter where they're from, what color they are, who they pray to, who they fall in love with or sleep with. We all have a "right" to life liberty & the pursuit of happiness. That's what I feel, the USA is all about. This country should not be about hate & division.
    This is "discussion" is getting way to judgemental, personal & ugly for me. I'm not getting in a pissing contest over others hate & prejudice.
    I'll not be posting on this subject again.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    We still have freedom of religion in this country, that's any religion we choose. When I was a kid, I ask my Mom about different religions & Gods. She said, "we all pray to the same God. Some religions call him God, other religions call him by different names."
    I live in the boonies, orange groves all around me, before that I lived in a wild life refuge, Big Pine Key, Fl., before that rural southern Md. Yep, I'm a country boy. There's not enough money to get me to live in NYC. Way too many people. I can not imagine living anyplace I wouldn't be happy.
    If someone chooses to go through life & hate everybody that's "not just like them" that's a choice they make.
    I have not always felt this way. But at this time in my life, I chose to leave people alone to live their lives however they want. As long as it doesn't affect me. They don't "have to be just like me." It doesn't matter where they're from, what color they are, who they pray to, who they fall in love with or sleep with. We all have a "right" to life liberty & the pursuit of happiness. That's what I feel, the USA is all about. This country should not be about hate & division.
    This is "discussion" is getting way to judgemental, personal & ugly for me. I'm not getting in a pissing contest over others hate & prejudice.
    I'll not be posting on this subject again.
    Good, because your first post sounds like every other one like John Lennon's song "Imagine", a fairy tale where butterflies and unicorns walk hand in hand in Candyland where you can eat colored rocks and shit rainbows. Unfortunately, you were taught wrong, WE DO NOT all pray to the same God, unless your God is Jesus we are praying to 2 different and distinct entities. I don't know how many homos live around orange groves and I don't care if they want to insert them via PVC pipe internally, like they do gerbils, However, if they want a law forcing my kids to learn about it in school and accept it as "normal" or if the Supreme Court has to hear a case where a baker despite his religious freedoms! guaranteed to him in the Bill of Rights, will be forced to bake a cake for the Butthole Orange Plug Party now we have a problem. They don't want to be left alone they want to force, by judicial force, their life choice on us because they know it's vile and when voted upon they overwhelmingly lost when it came to these freaks unionizing.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

"we all pray to the same God. Some religions call him God, other religions call him by different names."

Tell that to a muslim, and they will want to kill you for blaspheme.