Quote Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
Steve... Thx for the link. Although i am not sure that's the one i had in mind, it was interesting and useful info. More than likely, I'll be taking his suggestion to be more agressive with the throttle to help break-in.

I seem to have struck a nerve with term "slouchy F6B". When you come from a C14 for past 5 years where you can start cruising at 95mph at the flick of the wrist, to being on F6B that you have to push and fight to get to 80mph.... it can be very disappointing. Especially when you remember all the reviews you read about how response and quick the F6B is, you begin to wonder if these writers were collecting from Honda.

Anyway, bike is just 3 weeks and it's still stock. Only LED lights been added. Not sure i need seafoam right now, but will get a can to try. Maybe the bike just needs a couple more miles to break.

For those who have not been on the C14, you have NO IDEA WHAT YOU ALL MISSING. Now wondering if I need 2 bikes, but cfo might have issue with that.
Copy all. I would still perform that ECM reset....only takes 15 minutes and no interaction from you. Someone at the dealership may have not reset it properly and it made a big difference to me.
I have no issues getting 95+, except the local Sheriff suddenly wants to have a quick conversation......

Cycle World defined the F6B as a "Heavy Cruiser" - I'm sure the C14 is not in that category.
Caveat - been looking at a C14 for the lean angle as a third bike to teach the Advanced Rider Course on....
Cheers,
Steve