Some Breaking News New Gold Wing and F6B!!!!!!

Thread: Some Breaking News New Gold Wing and F6B!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Interesting article on the web about how the so-called "Millennials" are really hurting Harley Davidson's sales of big road bikes..Stock is down and sales are off over 20% so far this year..These younger folks don't want to spend money on bigger road bikes and have a fading interest in cars and motorcycles......Ride safe
    That's mainly because the millenials are a bunch of wusses. All they want is a cell phone and a video game. You have to blame their parents for that.
    You don't see parents involved the way they were a few generations ago. My father taught me how to fish, hunt, shoot, play baseball, change a car tire, the value of a good days work, ethics, morals, etc., etc.
    Today everybody gets a trophy and can use the bathroom of their choice.

Just hoping America will be Great Again very soon.

I am a millennial. Will be 33 in a month. As I look around at some of my peers I am amazed at how they get by sometimes. Some still living at home without shame even.

On the other hand some are doing very well. Owning businesses or rapidly moving up in their companies. I myself have a great wife three children, a house, a rental property, three vehicles and a stable of bikes that are gathering dust. I can't stop riding this bike. I even sold my Valkyrie with 100k on it this year because I couldn't stand to have it just sit.

I think most of it comes down to the effort we put into whatever it is we are doing. Hard work pays off. I can see how older generations look down on mine, however, don't lump everyone into one basket!

Quote Originally Posted by P.Sutton View Post
    I am a millennial. Will be 33 in a month. As I look around at some of my peers I am amazed at how they get by sometimes. Some still living at home without shame even.

On the other hand some are doing very well. Owning businesses or rapidly moving up in their companies. I myself have a great wife three children, a house, a rental property, three vehicles and a stable of bikes that are gathering dust. I can't stop riding this bike. I even sold my Valkyrie with 100k on it this year because I couldn't stand to have it just sit.

I think most of it comes down to the effort we put into whatever it is we are doing. Hard work pays off. I can see how older generations look down on mine, however, don't lump everyone into one basket!
    Good points my friend...I had 5 children, lost one in the Military at 29, but the other 4 are doing very well ranging in age from 36 to 47..All were taught that you "reap what you sow" and hard work and strong goals with wise choices are very necessary to a successful life...They all have good jobs, nice homes and the blessings of life...But, I also agree with F6B911, that way to many have lazy parents today, kids that are taught to "bleed the government" sit on your ass and live at home with out any regrets....Hope these trends change one day, but it is doubtful!!!...IMHO without some sense of religion and good principles taught in the home, we are in danger as a society....Regards and ride safe.

I own 5 millennials and they're all doing very well. Why? Because mom and dad made sure they had all the right tools to compete in this world. Parental support and guidance go a long way for any generation, past or present.