Some Breaking News New Gold Wing and F6B!!!!!!

Thread: Some Breaking News New Gold Wing and F6B!!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A new wing is certainly going to come about some day. We are a year closer to that day, so the odds keep going up!

The rumor/story about the new wing & F6 came from someone well known and is probably true. The new pic with the Yamaha is clearly recent. Fresh rumors are more fun!

I'm thinkin', "this is the year". And a new F6 is icing on the cake!
    Albuquerque, NM

new wing f6b

Man we all waiting.Just on bmw site that new bagger is sweet,making 50 more hp ..I do believe honda has something in the works.Bmw msrp 1995.00 for that bike,lack of dealer big concern.We all know honda always late to party even with cars,turbo good ex.just out last year except accord coming.So we can only hope and then what will we do? Get are ass kicked in trade or sell the f6b ?

new wing

Uh,19995.00 for that bagger my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Blk6bgg6 View Post
    Man we all waiting.Just on bmw site that new bagger is sweet,making 50 more hp ..I do believe honda has something in the works.Bmw msrp 1995.00 for that bike,lack of dealer big concern.We all know honda always late to party even with cars,turbo good ex.just out last year except accord coming.So we can only hope and then what will we do? Get are ass kicked in trade or sell the f6b ?
    If one of the Japanese bike companies had a bagger that rivaled the power of that Beemer.....I would be waiting in line. I know, it's a pipe dream due to the lack of available flatworms to go off of. But I can dream!
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    If one of the Japanese bike companies had a bagger that rivaled the power of that Beemer.....I would be waiting in line. I know, it's a pipe dream due to the lack of available flatworms to go off of. But I can dream!
    Your right about the BMW and its power and handling...My riding buddy easily blows me away on his R1200RT and the other day a woman on a BMW1600GT pulled up along side and by the time I hit 3rd gear she was 50ft in front of me and pulling away!!...Those things are fast, but expensive to maintain and do routine maintenance .......Ride safe