Boosterplug

Thread: Boosterplug

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zteve View Post
    I don't understand all the negativity. The guy put something together that actually works and he makes a little profit. Big deal. I mean we're only talking about $150 which includes shipping from Denmark FCS. To install on a $20,000 bike.
    Typical forum stuff....don't take it to heart.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Typical forum stuff....don't take it to heart.
    I know. I've been riding for over 50 years. Been on a lot of forums. Never understood it.

Don't sweat it as its just exchanging thoughts and opinions which is really the purpose of the forum. It wouldn't be any fun if everything presented was applauded and lauded with no counter views. Throw it out there and see what comes back and let the discussion happen. As you can see there is a healthy variety of viewpoints, bring it on, and maybe it may persuade or deter someone from the product but that is ultimately up to them after weighing the information.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Don't sweat it as its just exchanging thoughts and opinions which is really the purpose of the forum. It wouldn't be any fun if everything presented was applauded and lauded with no counter views. Throw it out there and see what comes back and let the discussion happen. As you can see there is a healthy variety of viewpoints, bring it on, and maybe it may persuade or deter someone from the product but that is ultimately up to them after weighing the information.

Yeah, I get the premise.