Quote Originally Posted by shortleg0521 View Post
When will we ever be able to add pictures to ths site.
I know it cost nothing to us but if it starts to be a pain
how are we going to get around it.´
Come on guys get to work, would any other bussiness put up with this-
Think of the sponsers that are on here.
Thanks just needed to rant, this is starting to getto me a bit.
Hello y'all.

This is definitely a labor of love. I personally have logged about 250 hours over the last few months trying to fix the attachments issue. We've even employed the support of the manufacturer of the VBulletin software to help us, and that gave no cigar.

At the moment, the issue is that somehow during the several server moves we did, the user numbers and the corresponding pictures attached to them have become mismatched.

This is incredibly complex and after fooling with it and how long it took to fix 1 picture, I figure it will be somewhere in the realm of another 1,000+ hours to rectify.

I might be able to find some new attachment addon, however Vbulletin 4 (which we are using) has become outdated, and most support for it has been canceled.

That being said: What would you like to do? These are the current choices, either we must use a third party picture host like imgur, or photobucket ( I am happy to write a guide for you on how to use them. ) Or we need to start the forum over. A whole new one. From scratch. And MAYBE we can import the data back in over time.