Quote Originally Posted by MisterB View Post
There's probably not much money in running this site, usually a labor of love.
Every image, and the transferal of that image from the location that hosts the site to your computer is storage and data transfer. This all costs money. Think of it in terms of data plans on smartphones, more data = more money.

I was surprised that this site allowed us to upload photos to the site for hosting, big sites don't.
Every little pic of a bike, accessory, etc adds up. Every time someone views a page that is transfer. Every time someone replies with quote and doesn't delete the images the site operators pay for that storage and transfer.

You'll have to learn how to use a 3rd party site to host your photos. Yes, photobucket has gone nuts, but there are others.
If the site was limited to text only it could be hosted on a home server. Trying to handle all of the photos and thousands of views is a commitment level that requires money.

If this is a pain then just wait til you try to find something better. I haven't looked too deeply into the other F6B sites but the fact is you're gonna have to pay one way or another - either with your time using image hosting sites or by using a site that has tons of ads or (ugh) some group on Farcebook.

If you look around you may even find browser extensions that make the process of uploading photos to hosting site easier.
Post what browser you use and let's see if we can get something going for you!
I use Googl chrome, I relize its alabor of love for this site to exsist,I would love some help from those that are more smart about this here stuff.
thanks for the sholder my brother, it just hurts to go backwards.
Any suggestion what a guy can do