Nor Cal Saturday Lunch Ride

Thread: Nor Cal Saturday Lunch Ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Saturday Lunch Ride

The 9th is coming up fast. Really looking forward to seeing everyone, and I have a route and the lunch destination all set up. I know everyone will be pleased with the outcome.

See you guys Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert40 View Post
    The 9th is coming up fast. Really looking forward to seeing everyone, and I have a route and the lunch destination all set up. I know everyone will be pleased with the outcome.

See you guys Saturday!

It's on the calendar. See you Saturday.

Just adding a few new goodies this week. Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.

What a pleasant surprise when Miles pulled up this morning to join our little group ride! Good to see Bruce and Phil again, and meeting Jesse. I'm waiting patiently for the posting of the photo taken by "Tall Red" (Phil's wife Mary). Fantastic Autumn weather, wonderful day!

Nor Cal Lunch Ride

Good to see everyone again, meet Jesse, and what a surprise....Sparky! It was good to see him and the bike up and running again. We had a really nice meet-up for coffee and then a great ride up in the foothills. Afterwards, my local BMW riding club invited us to a backyard BBQ. Great time all around! We will have to do this again real soon!

Here are several photos from today.Attachment 2981Attachment 2982Attachment 2983

Thanks to Phil for putting together a great day. He arranged perfect sunny weather with temps starting in the high 40's and rising to the low 70's. It was really good be surprised by Miles and to see him back in fine form. His adventure could have had a much less happy outcome. Riding the Sierra foothills with good folks on our F6Bs, priceless.

I live in SoCal (Lakewood) We need to do a half way ride....What do you think????