morning ride

Thread: morning ride

morning ride

A little cool front came through last night, Karen's car is gone out of the garage so I can get any of the bikes out with ease. The two older bikes need exercise to charge batteries and burn out old fuel so today was perfect. Still below 80 degrees this morning so took the VTX down to Navarre and back along the beach road. Only about 45 miles but was little traffic and beautiful. Sometimes I forget the exhilaration that I can get from riding a loud powerful V-twin with no shield or helmet. Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    A little cool front came through last night, Karen's car is gone out of the garage so I can get any of the bikes out with ease. The two older bikes need exercise to charge batteries and burn out old fuel so today was perfect. Still below 80 degrees this morning so took the VTX down to Navarre and back along the beach road. Only about 45 miles but was little traffic and beautiful. Sometimes I forget the exhilaration that I can get from riding a loud powerful V-twin with no shield or helmet. Yep!
    Yep, me too at times, but as they say "too each his own" as I would never ride without a helmet!!!!...Be safe