Teach's Pilgrimage

Thread: Teach's Pilgrimage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes it has been a blessing following her trek, then watching her emotional triumph crossing the finish line.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Congratulations Teach. That has to be one awesome experience. You walk like you ride, out doing everyone around.

Teach, you're amazing! Congrats!

GaTeach
    I'm sitting in a cafe in Santiago de Compostela, Spain.

53 sent me the link to this post so I thought I'd say "hey"

It's been a crazy, silly, emotional, fun, painful, tough, beautiful, exhilarating summer.

I've had the time of my life and I don't know if anything in my life will ever top walking up to that cathedral yesterday to the cheers of friends I met during the pilgrimage sndcpeople who didn't even know me.

Chop top is right. My friends decided to bless me, including SEVERAL friends from this forum, and loaded my PayPal account. I spent my days looking for opportunities to shade the paths of the people around me. Sometimes that was lodging or food and sometimes it was champagne and ice cream.

I miss my Sweet Georgia and I'm ready to come home.

Thanks for the kind words.

I watched a movie on Netflix starring Martin Sheen called 'The Way'. This was the first time I had heard about Camino de Santiago. The movie as far as Hollywood standards go was enjoyable.

Congratulations on your achievement that few, if any, of us on this forum will ever embark. What's the proper interjection?

Oh, I remember.

Woot! Woot!

teach pilmgridge

Great accomplishment .I used to like seeing her posts and guy called shooter and stroguy.I remember shooter giving me some good advice encouragement etc.I wonder what happened with them and others? I have looked back at old posts from 13& 14 and many no more active.makes me wonder how many still own the f6b?All are missed ,hope they reconnect

Quote Originally Posted by Blk6bgg6 View Post
    Great accomplishment .I used to like seeing her posts and guy called shooter and stroguy.I remember shooter giving me some good advice encouragement etc.I wonder what happened with them and others? I have looked back at old posts from 13& 14 and many no more active.makes me wonder how many still own the f6b?All are missed ,hope they reconnect
    I can tell you that Shooter and Stroguy are alive and well and still riding their F6Bs.
    Shooter has retired and tours around visiting his kids.
    Stroguy took a promotion at his job site and has been VERY busy, but still gets out and rides.

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Blk6bgg6 View Post
    Yeah! What happened to all the cool people???? lol

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken Hand View Post
    I watched a movie on Netflix starring Martin Sheen called 'The Way'. This was the first time I had heard about Camino de Santiago. The movie as far as Hollywood standards go was enjoyable.

Congratulations on your achievement that few, if any, of us on this forum will ever embark. What's the proper interjection?

Oh, I remember.

Woot! Woot!
    They left out all the blisters in that movie!!!!! Thanks