It IS true - Barry White IS in my exhaust - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It IS true - Barry White IS in my exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I can't post a picture and you put up a cinematic presentation, is Tony fu*kin with me again.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

rudymsmith

love the correlation

go Barry

The pipes sound better today than yesterday, it's the gift that keeps on giving...aint that true Barry
    https://youtu.be/Fh_26t7W8yA
    Nice video Tax.

Nice pipes Barry! RIP

BTW off topic, I want to thank you for showing me a different and better way to cut up a whole chicken.

A lady, a motorcycle, a little Barry ==== Wonderful things can happen.

What a fine looking set of pipes! How bad is the "drone" w/ those?

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    A lady, a motorcycle, a little Barry ==== Wonderful things can happen.

What a fine looking set of pipes! How bad is the "drone" w/ those?
    The Torq Loopz eliminate the drone now it just sounds like a rapid fire low rumble. I put the video up on Youtube under taxfree4, it's the latest video

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    Nice video Tax.

Nice pipes Barry! RIP

BTW off topic, I want to thank you for showing me a different and better way to cut up a whole chicken.
    Thats how I was taught as a butcher, you pull the whole breastbone out and no fragments.

Questions about TBRs

Hey Taxfree4! I just installed the TBRs on my F6B. I notices from your video yours has a very nice crackle & pop sound either at cruise or deceleration I believe. I fired mine up just briefly and they had a very nice rumble but no pop or crackle. Do you think that is your torque loops or maybe my bike just was not warmed up enough.

Also, are there any videos or posts out there regarding aligning the angled slip tubes as well as aligning those dang heat shields. Im having a hell of a time getting it right and have given up for the day. There seem to be a several millimetre gap between the heat shield & the pipes on mine. I'm wondering if it is because I haven't aligned them right but can't seem to get it any better. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong with the alignment.

Thanks.

Just fired it up again. One clamp not tightened yet, bike is in the garage, and there is a terrible loud drone sound at idle. Oh oh! Suggestion? Input?

drone (:

I can tell you first hand, the drone was horrendous for me. The torque loops totally fixed it, and made it sound better also. One tip when installing the slip-ons or loops. Test fit your heat shields and lowers before you tighten all your clamps and hangers.... I did not, and I had to adjust everything to fit.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by luckyluciano View Post
    Hey Taxfree4! I just installed the TBRs on my F6B. I notices from your video yours has a very nice crackle & pop sound either at cruise or deceleration I believe. I fired mine up just briefly and they had a very nice rumble but no pop or crackle. Do you think that is your torque loops or maybe my bike just was not warmed up enough.

Also, are there any videos or posts out there regarding aligning the angled slip tubes as well as aligning those dang heat shields. Im having a hell of a time getting it right and have given up for the day. There seem to be a several millimetre gap between the heat shield & the pipes on mine. I'm wondering if it is because I haven't aligned them right but can't seem to get it any better. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong with the alignment.

Thanks.

Just fired it up again. One clamp not tightened yet, bike is in the garage, and there is a terrible loud drone sound at idle. Oh oh! Suggestion? Input?
    Torq Loopz will take care of the drone, make sure those slip tubes are all the way in and don't tighten anything up till you have those heat shields go on properly. It's a pain in the ass tweaking it but you will get it.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Torq Loopz will take care of the drone, make sure those slip tubes are all the way in and don't tighten anything up till you have those heat shields go on properly. It's a pain in the ass tweaking it but you will get it.

Is there an easy way to adjust the slip tubes? They seem not to turn much when getting them closer to where the heat shields will fit right. How did you actually turn them...by hand? Did you actually have the rear hanger bolt installed but not tightened?