Two Brothers Exhaust Update Video - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Two Brothers Exhaust Update Video

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Anybody mind telling me how much invested in a pair of 2 two brothers & loops? If you do the work your self.
    Is it really necessary to remove the entire system exhaust system / headers, to cut the cats off?
    Technically you could cut the Cats of with the exhaust still mounted... that would be a real PITA considering the lack of clearance... compared to the acorn nuts that hold the head pipes on. Honesty, I have changed a lot motorcycle headers in my time.. and these acorn nuts came of the easiest compared to the nots and bolts normally installed. But if you want to get beneathe the bike and make your cuts from there have at it.

As far as pricing goes..check Revzilla and ValueAccesories. Add those prices together. Best price. Shipping and labor is free.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    Technically you could cut the Cats of with the exhaust still mounted... that would be a real PITA considering the lack of clearance... compared to the acorn nuts that hold the head pipes on. Honesty, I have changed a lot motorcycle headers in my time.. and these acorn nuts came of the easiest compared to the nots and bolts normally installed. But if you want to get beneathe the bike and make your cuts from there have at it.

As far as pricing goes..check Revzilla and ValueAccesories. Add those prices together. Best price. Shipping and labor is free.
    Yep, I looked real close at doing that, but after seeing how easy it is to just remove the complete exhaust and not chance hitting something with a cut off wheel under the engine. Sure makes it easy to accurately measure and cut with the system off the bike IMO.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Love mine. With the Torque Loopz, absolutely awesome. Nice vid.
    2015 Honda F6B Deluxe
    2007 Honda ST1300A (176K miles)
    2003 Honda VTX1800C (80K miles)
    Waaaay to many MX bikes to list.