Haven't heard anything on led headlights - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haven't heard anything on led headlights

I installed the pathfinder on Saturday. Both high and low. Previous bike had HID.

The amount of light, and the color are both fantastic. Did a night ride out to a lake on a long dark twisty road with several long straights. I would purchase these over many HID lights again with no hesitation.

LED has come a long way in the last few years.

The highs are a pain to get to, but they are worth the effort. The left is easy, remove the cubby and you're good. The right...remove the cover, inbuilt the component in there (cruise?) and you can get to it alright. I've got big hands so it was frustrating and I got a few cuts, but I. the end it was worth every bit of effort.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White

I had the Socal Pathfinders but one failed on the way to Pigeon Forge. I tried to contact Socal but they dont list a phone number so I used their messaging in the "Contact Us" section of the website. They responded that they received my request but never heard another word. Luckily Rick (Value Accessories) had both the Socal and the Big Bike LED's. I went with the Big Bike version....who needs poor customer service.

I have the Pathfinder LED Headlight Kits, GL1800/F6B - for those who asked at the rally.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    I had the Socal Pathfinders but one failed on the way to Pigeon Forge. I tried to contact Socal but they dont list a phone number so I used their messaging in the "Contact Us" section of the website. They responded that they received my request but never heard another word. Luckily Rick (Value Accessories) had both the Socal and the Big Bike LED's. I went with the Big Bike version....who needs poor customer service.
    SoCal sent me a replacement....later than I would like but they made it good