Boosterplug - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boosterplug

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Typical forum stuff....don't take it to heart.
    I know. I've been riding for over 50 years. Been on a lot of forums. Never understood it.

Don't sweat it as its just exchanging thoughts and opinions which is really the purpose of the forum. It wouldn't be any fun if everything presented was applauded and lauded with no counter views. Throw it out there and see what comes back and let the discussion happen. As you can see there is a healthy variety of viewpoints, bring it on, and maybe it may persuade or deter someone from the product but that is ultimately up to them after weighing the information.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Don't sweat it as its just exchanging thoughts and opinions which is really the purpose of the forum. It wouldn't be any fun if everything presented was applauded and lauded with no counter views. Throw it out there and see what comes back and let the discussion happen. As you can see there is a healthy variety of viewpoints, bring it on, and maybe it may persuade or deter someone from the product but that is ultimately up to them after weighing the information.

Yeah, I get the premise.

Circle-5
    Quote Originally Posted by Zteve View Post
    Did the reboot and benefits are still there.
    Good to know – thank you for reporting back. $150 is actually not unreasonable, if it does what it says. I just ordered a BP, based on your findings (which makes you responsible for life ) I assume the richer fuel mix may negatively affect carbon emissions, but luckily, even here in California's regulatory madness, there is no smog check for motorcycles (yet).

I will confirm (or deny) the Boosterplug's claims after installing and using it for a bit.

Circle-5
    Boosterplug is on vacation for the rest of the month of July. I remember this from when I lived in Europe: entire countries seemingly shut down for a whole month (or two if you're in Italy!)

Quote Originally Posted by Circle-5 View Post
    Boosterplug is on vacation for the rest of the month of July. I remember this from when I lived in Europe: entire countries seemingly shut down for a whole month (or two if you're in Italy!)
    I guess they're out spending all those high profits!

And they aren't even capitalists!! .... The BoosterPlug is installed in less than 10 minutes
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Interesting:

https://www.boosterplug.com/shop/frontpage.html

I didn't do a Boosterplug for my past Rocket 3. No half stepping. I did the Carpenter 240HP racing package instead.

http://www.carpenterracing.com/sbp_TRIII.htm

Ahh another Rocket Capt! Still have it? Roadster? Mine is a 2014 Roadster which I plan on keeping when I get my F6B.