Anyone ever been to Iron Pony Superstore in Ohio?

Thread: Anyone ever been to Iron Pony Superstore in Ohio?

Anyone ever been to Iron Pony Superstore in Ohio?

Wow!! We stopped on our way back from Michigan to NC yesterday. I've never seen one store with so many accessories, apparel, and bikes!! I could have spent an easy 4-5 hours there, but only had about an hour and a half to stay. I did at least buy a pair of TCX leather riding shoes that are CE and waterproof. Wow, all the TCX boots I tried were very comfy.
    If you're ever near Westerville Ohio, stop by or plan to.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

I've never been there, but have ordered from them on-line. Fast and accurate service.

A buddy at work told me about Iron Pony and said it was well worth the trip to go see it...about 5 hours from my door.

I stopped there a few weeks ago on my ride out to new england area and it was a very impressive place. I only wish i would have had more time to look around.
    2015 matte silver F6B

I live in the Toledo area and have ridden there several times.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

The only thing I will say is that you pay retail for most things unless they happen to be on sale or clearance.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

iron pony

O yea,my fav shopping place.My wife not as gamey for it .Love those Indians and can't wait till they get the new scout bobber which I plan to buy.Of course still will have the B but want to park that bobber smack dab in the middle of front row of local bar with the pirates .I have bought several things @ the pony clearance model out at very good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    The only thing I will say is that you pay retail for most things unless they happen to be on sale or clearance.
    It is a retail store.
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

I don't know of any store where you can try on or look at as much gear as in Iron Pony. Especially helmets. Anyone passing through central Ohio should plan to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    It is a retail store.
    I'm totally aware of that. I had read folks posting that they sell things for less in the store than online, which was not the case. I've actually ordered from them before.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

I live only about an hour north of Iron Pony, been there many times. Easy to spend A LOT of time in there, great showroom of new and used bikes of all makes, and amazing parts, luggage, accessories, gear, etc selection. For every $50 spent, you get a free t-shirt too. My only gripe with the store is their hours, especially on weekends.

They had a tv ad campaign many years ago that featured a "good 'ol boy" that repeated the line "Just get ta tha Pony!" numerous times during the commercial. You could probably find it on youtube. Got their name out effectively and provided some laughs when you saw it.