2018 Goldwing speculation

Thread: 2018 Goldwing speculation

2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    This info, right or wrong was on the internet about 6 months ago with the same pictures and data....Nothing new.....Just speculation at this point!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncsrule21 View Post
    What would anyone expect from the " cream layer of all Honda motorcycles " ?

2016 GL1800 F6B-D
    IBA Member since Y2K
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    This info, right or wrong was on the internet about 6 months ago with the same pictures and data....Nothing new.....Just speculation at this point!!!
    I agree the same pictures and guesses on changes are not new. But, for me, it is the first time a saw the November Global launch bit. If that is true, at least all this will be coming to a head shortly.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

This is like working for your PhD.....it's an exercise in extended perseverance - not necessarily knowledge or wisdom.

As I don't tour anymore and have no need for a large touring bike, it is a moot point for me what Honda does with the GW..I do hope though that they update the thing in an effort to compete with the new Yamaha, Indian, BMW, and HD touring bikes....The Wing is a great bike but outdated in many ways for the 2018 market....JMHO

Yeah, this is old news...but I'd be surprised and disappointed if they pushed that out the door for 2018. Honda seems to roll out model years in the "year of" so November seems wrong. Who knows stranger things have happened.

Personally I'd like to see Honda clean up the handlebars and create a large LCD home screen with operator control over all the electronic features on the bike, including an electronically adjustable windshield, mirrors..etc.

Honda has warehouses full of CTX's that never sold so maybe Honda is going to take the shelters off of those and put them on the GW.