I'm seriously considering a Russell, and would love some feedback from those who own one and have it mounted on their F6B. I understand that it's a great seat, but I would love to hear some real comments and maybe actual criticisms if there are any.

Did you feel that the suspension was a bit harsh before the Russell? And if so, did you notice the seat improved the feeling from road harshness?

Also, with it raising you up an inch and a half, did you notice this increasing the wind or turbulence to your helmet? (I realize rider height/windshield will play a role here)

I have no complaints about the B. It is a wonderful machine. Sometimes I feel, though, that the suspension almost accommodates sportier riding better than it does plush riding. I've adjusted the pre load both directions, but it still gives me this impression.

So if you feel the same way and own a Russell, I'd love to hear your thoughts. And btw, any other tidbits you think relevant, like rider position, cornering, seat wear, you name it. Thanks!

Jason