Who's really at fault - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who's really at fault

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    Man if I went to kick every car that has cut me off over the years my boots would be wore out!Sorry as I see it the Biker had a right to be pissed but he escalated the situation by kicking the car.Sometimes one has to just let it go as no good comes out of road rage.Many years of long commuting in the SF bay area taught me that golden rule.
    +1 Either driver acts in a rational manor and there is no accident!

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Anyone want to take any bets on if the guy reports this to his insurance company or pays for the repairs out of his pocket ?
    If you're asking that question re the cager, i couldn't care less about that dip sh*t.

Their reaction and loss of control to the boot appeared to be one of surprise leading me to think they may have been distracted as in texting or talking to someone on their phone..if they had engaged the bike earlier and been aware of a near miss, they would have had their eyes and ears on that bike for some time after.

The biker was probably pissed that the cager almost hit them and either didn't notice, or didn't care. Out came the boot.

I did smile a little when the bike just carried on. He/She/Non gender specific was extremely lucky in this instance they did not get killed or lose a limb on that jersey barrier.

Like most road rage, both are at fault. A driver or rider screws up, the other person gets pissed & the fuse is lit.

Cool

This had to be some kind of Superman kick or ninja super kick to make the car loose control and hit the wall. If every time a driver was startled by a bump in the road or something hitting the top of the vehicle there would be a lot of wrecks out there! I do not see where the biker is at fault and certainly not criminally as well. Again, if we had the tape from the beginning of this show the answer would be more clear. I would be hesitate to write the biker a ticket a leaving the scene as I do see him involved in this accident at all. Not so bright absolutely, criminally I would not pursue it. JMO
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post

Their reaction and loss of control to the boot appeared to be one of surprise leading me to think they may have been distracted as in texting or talking to someone on their phone..if they had engaged the bike earlier and been aware of a near miss, they would have had their eyes and ears on that bike for some time after
    Yup. Their reaction was like they just woke up in the middle of that mess.
    Or else it was like one of those soccer players overreacting to getting bumped.

https://m.imgur.com/r/funny/X3syHee