F6B Dyno'd
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: F6B Dyno'd

F6B Dyno'd

Hey y'all.... I bought my Red F6B last Wed (had to wait three extra hours while the dealer completed the build with my accessories) and drove it from the store in Md down to Myrtle Beach, S.C. for the fall rally... I also own a 2009 H-D Fat Bob CVO and a 2009 H-D Ultra bumped up to a 103 ci with high comp heads, Zeppelin seat and a ton of other goodies... but I have to say ... I LOVE THIS FREAKIN" BIKE !!!!

I had the dealer add the Cobra pipes, K&N easier flow air filter, and the Bazzaz tuner to the package... drove it down to Myrtle, and promptly took it to a well known dyno / tuner guy for a check out (Lloyd'z Motor Workz).... Here is the report...

Attachment 2570

Verbally: Kyle said that the Bazzaz auto tuner with the F6B base map in it was doing its job perfectly, and that there was really nothing worth doing that he could do to make it any better....

The numbers: 106.47 HP 115.6 ft/lbs of torque Not too shabby !!!!

Side note: He said these were the quietest dyno runs he had ever done !!!

Now I'm considering replacing the cat converter with torque tubes for an additional power boost... any info on them out here ???

Quote Originally Posted by jlyon View Post
    Now I'm considering replacing the cat converter with torque tubes for an additional power boost... any info on them out here ???

jlyon, I would offer you my very experienced opinion...but...I will bite my tongue, and watch as you..."do your thing".

Opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    jlyon, I would offer you my very experienced opinion...but...I will bite my tongue, and watch as you..."do your thing".
    Come on Miles... I asked.... :P

Come on Miles... I asked.... :P

Nope...my thoughts will only pizz you off, and I want you to be welcome, and feel welcome here.

Thanks for the post

Hey y'all.... I bought my Red F6B last Wed (had to wait three extra hours while the dealer completed the build with my accessories) and drove it from the store in Md down to Myrtle Beach, S.C. for the fall rally... I also own a 2009 H-D Fat Bob CVO and a 2009 H-D Ultra bumped up to a 103 ci with high comp heads, Zeppelin seat and a ton of other goodies... but I have to say ... I LOVE THIS FREAKIN" BIKE !!!!

I had the dealer add the Cobra pipes, K&N easier flow air filter, and the Bazzaz tuner to the package... drove it down to Myrtle, and promptly took it to a well known dyno / tuner guy for a check out (Lloyd'z Motor Workz).... Here is the report...

Attachment 2570

Verbally: Kyle said that the Bazzaz auto tuner with the F6B base map in it was doing its job perfectly, and that there was really nothing worth doing that he could do to make it any better....

I have had the torque loops installed, I just need pipes now.....has anybody had a stock F6B on a dyno so we can compare!

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar

Attachment 2570

I'm in Frederick too. I'll be on the lookout for an F6B, I haven't come across another one yet.

Attachment 2570

I'm with Miles on this one.
    I like to keep mine stealthy. I's easier to hear my stereo. I left the loud pipes when I left the Harleys. I don't like to give the cops a heads up and let them know I'm coming. Even my sport bikes have stock pipes.

I do wish you continued success and please enjoy your bike(s) "whatever makes you happy" You can spend over a thousand dollars and only gain a couple of horsepower, if it makes you happy, then go for it. I have spent a couple of thousand on suspension and that makes me happy!

I think the point is missed............I spend thousands of dollars on my bikes to make them unique and "mine". And the sad news is, when it comes time to sell or trade we rarely get those thousands back.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dawg View Post
    You can spend over a thousand dollars and only gain a couple of horsepower, if it makes you happy, then go for it. I have spent a couple of thousand on suspension and that makes me happy!

I spent a couple thousand to ride out to North Carolina to meet Big Dawg, and that makes me happy !

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I spent a couple thousand to ride out to North Carolina to meet Big Dawg, and that makes me happy !
    Hell Yeah, it made me happy too, my friend! How is the hearing and balance coming along?