Just finished an eight day, 3300 mile trip on my F6B and the complaints are minimal. I rode in every condition due to weather or road and have to say it destroys every bike I've previously owned. It's amazing how much work the bike cuts out of riding. I bet my shifting was cut down 20% due to this bikes power band and even though I loved my Street Glide there is no comparison to the bikes off the showroom floor. I do have a couple complaints but they can be fixed easily. The gas cap door is complete crap and starts to get nicked at the front edge after you pop open the center compartment 3 or 4 times. Why not beef this up and get better tolerances so they don't touch? I'm also trying to figure out how and why I have dead bugs inside my speaker grills after a 500 mile day. These aren't complaints about bike but I want my bars up and out a tad but can't get passed the look of the Heli bars. Maybe just the shims will do the trick. I'm having my stock seat modified on Wednesday and was a little bummed that they couldn't get me in before my trip but now I'm glad as I know exactly what I want done. All in all this bike is almost perfect out of the crate and very enjoyable. It's even better when you get to roll with your kid, even tho he had to slum it on the Harley.