New Bike

Thread: New Bike

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ya, I did. It was fun acting like a pirate for 20 years. But the comfort of this bike was well worth it.

new bike

Got a friend rides harley with me brags on the batbike and don't care what anyone rides,even Pisces off the harley boys cause he appreciates all motorcycles..They for the most part only bike to them is harley.That clip Will till showed cracks me up,damn if they had helmets on though.

Sold my Electra-glide Classic Ultra Limited this April for the F6B and have never been happier. I think the only thing I miss are the floorboards / forward controls / foot position. Feet never hit the pavement while taking turns on the HD. Cant say the same for the F6B. (getting used to tucking them in when entering round-abouts) I definitely don't miss that feeling as if sitting on a gas grill during the summer months (and hoping not to get stuck in traffic on a hot summer day). Now I can enjoy the ride without the feeling of cooking from the nether region, on up. As for my Harley friends, friends are friends, and the respect level hasn't changed. I cant say the same for others. Seems that the ignorance runs rampant when I say I went from HD to Honda. Its strange the mad respect you get from strangers when you say that you own a HD. Without even know what kind or condition, they say WOW. I can only attribute that to the beauty of most Harleys and their fantastic marketing. that said, bye bye HD, Love Love Love my F6B.

I left. but went back. Have 2 Harleys now...
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King