Honda F6B Apparel for Sale ... Any Interest ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Honda F6B Apparel for Sale ... Any Interest ?

Do you have a 2XL and a 3XL left?

Would like a pair of larges, please.
    PM sent!

Do you have any 2XL left?

Hey Phantom, Do you have any 2XL's left? If you do I'll take 1 XL & 1 XXL. I'm new to this site where do I get my PM on the site. Thanks Kawi 69

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    KJelders and Kawi69,

Your shirts shipped out today, expected to arrive on Saturday , US Postal Priority service.

Phantom, if you have a small and a medium I'll take them. Thanks.

The whole reason i signed up for this forum was because of these shirts.. My father proudly rides the F6B and i wanted to get him a shirt for Christmas. But after searching the internet I was unable to find any I liked other than the ones listed here..

If you still have some for sale i would like 2 in XL. PM me your info and i will gladly send a check.

Also, I informed him of this forum so he would have a place to discuss his bike but he isn't very internet savy. Hopefully when I am back in town I can show him how to navigate to this site and get him set up.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelinasty View Post
    The whole reason i signed up for this forum was because of these shirts.. My father proudly rides the F6B and i wanted to get him a shirt for Christmas. But after searching the internet I was unable to find any I liked other than the ones listed here..

If you still have some for sale i would like 2 in XL. PM me your info and i will gladly send a check.

Also, I informed him of this forum so he would have a place to discuss his bike but he isn't very internet savy. Hopefully when I am back in town I can show him how to navigate to this site and get him set up.

PM sent

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

F6B shirts...YEAH !

As a reminder...to Philbert40, and Bruce, and Greg, that were all at the Sacramento ride we did last month, and saw in person the F6B shirt I was wearing...this is the place to have your wife, your girlfiend, your sweety, or anyone you know that is willing to buy you a couple of these shirts...come here and send a PM to Phantom, so he can take your order.

Buy 2 at a time, as you need to wear one while the other is hanging off the back of your bike getting air cleaned at 93.14159 mph.

t-shirts

Thanks Miles....I already have mine from Phantom. And YES they are really nice shirts.

I will take 2 large just let me know where to send check