Buying???

Thread: Buying???

Buying???

Hello all. Due to relocation I sold my 14 CVO Road King. Wasn't a Harley fan until the rushmore chassis. It actually handled pretty well. As a former sport bike rider handling is very important for me. I love the twisties! My question: how does the B handle? I'm 265 lbs. I like to ride fairly hard. Also, if I put highway pegs on, will they scrape?

Thank you for the advise!

Quote Originally Posted by bigphish View Post
    Hello all. Due to relocation I sold my 14 CVO Road King. Wasn't a Harley fan until the rushmore chassis. It actually handled pretty well. As a former sport bike rider handling is very important for me. I love the twisties! My question: how does the B handle? I'm 265 lbs. I like to ride fairly hard. Also, if I put highway pegs on, will they scrape?

Thank you for the advise!
    The F6B handles awesome for bike of it's size. Definitely worlds apart from a top heavy V-twin Road King. The F6B handles like a big comfy sport bike and hides it's weight well.

I am a twisty riding fool. The bike handles well stock, but I have upgraded my suspension front
    and back. In my opinion, the bike handles so well, but it is a forgiving bike too. It easily responds to corrections in flight.

Highway pegs come in many different flavors. I run the Kuryakyn Ergo IIIs that lower when my feet are on them and spring back up when I remove my feet. That being said, I have ground down the mounts on my Ergo IIIs, but that was riding really aggressive .

"Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Appreciate the info. Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Great pict JimmyTee.