Mountains and F6B

Thread: Mountains and F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by DTOM View Post
    Handles fantastic...much better than I expected for a tourer. I routinely scrape the foot pegs and I don't consider myself overly aggressive. I was going to install the Kuryakyn drop mounts to gain a little more comfort in my knee angle, but not so sure I want to anymore. I loosened up the suspension (just to experiment)...tightened it back up after one 30 min ride (I'd have to pop the side panel again to remember which setting). No wobble in a high speed corner...love it.
    Yes! This! If you take it all the way up, you'll gain some clearance. Just remember to take it back down when you leave the mountains!

Right side

Quote Originally Posted by GaTeach View Post
    Yes! This! If you take it all the way up, you'll gain some clearance. Just remember to take it back down when you leave the mountains!

Right side
    My Corbin seat prevents me from removing the side covers without first removing the seat. Ughh. Problem solved
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I ride fairly aggressively and generally didn't scrape with the stock suspension. I had my preload set at the mid way point. With the Traxxion suspension the only time I've scraped was with my new Ergo-3 highway pegs...I hit a corner a little fast with my feet on the pegs you should be good.