Which pipes for my F6B

Thread: Which pipes for my F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

++1 on 2015 Deluxe With Black Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by Xrider57 View Post
    What year is yours? I have a 2015 with the black exhaust and am happy with that. It has a nice note you can hear but not enough to drive me crazy on long runs. I have listened to some of the videos and I think If I were to change it would be the TBR.
    Amen on that!!!!

It's just the right pitch and loudness so they know it's a big motorcycle, but still without pisssin off my three neighbors (too much) when I start it early on Saturday and Sunday mornings.... My house shares a driveway with these guys, and I am the one furthest from the street... It's also all up a steep hill to the street.... VROOM!

torque loopz

+1 for torque loopz, no drone an wonderful sound!
    blotar

Wonder how the '15-'17 mufflers, w/ torque loops would sound. I'm sure the cats tone down the mufflers a lot. Anybody tried that?

I wouldn't use the loops with stock OEM mufflers as the left and right are different sizes. The loops do not have a balance tube to balance the pressure differences between the left and right OEM mufflers.

Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
    Wonder how the '15-'17 mufflers, w/ torque loops would sound. I'm sure the cats tone down the mufflers a lot. Anybody tried that?