Which pipes for my F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which pipes for my F6B

Quote Originally Posted by cody13 View Post
    Thanks! Just trying to find a good sound but not wanting to sound like a Honda civic at the same time. There seems to be several good choices out there.

Won't be a Civic.........more like a Porsche Turbo.

Lol

Thanks! Just trying to find a good sound but not wanting to sound like a Honda civic at the same time. There seems to be several good choices out there.
    Have you heard the sound of the newest Honda Civic SI..???...Great noise from the pipes and a really fast little car....JMHO

Just still want the bike to sound like a bike. I may just leave it stock..lol

Just still want the bike to sound like a bike. I may just leave it stock..lol
    None of the aftermarket options make it sound like a POS civic with a fart can muffler on it. I have the TBR/Torque Loopz combo and love it. Cobra apparently is coming out with a couple new versions also.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Picked up my new F6B yesterday....love it! Just wanted to ask which exhaust system would you recommend for the bike. There are a lot to choose from it seems but they are not cheap...lol. Just want to make the best choice the first time! Thanks.
    What year is yours? I have a 2015 with the black exhaust and am happy with that. It has a nice note you can hear but not enough to drive me crazy on long runs. I have listened to some of the videos and I think If I were to change it would be the TBR.

exhaust

I HAVE THE VANCE AND HINES MONSTER OVALS ON MY 2013 F6B AND FIND THEY GIVE A NICE SOUND NOT TO LOUD AND AT CRUISING SPEEDS THEY ARE MELLOW AND NO DRONE.

I have the 2016 with black pipes as well.

I installed the TBR chrome with torque loops about a month ago. The sound is unique & special for a motorcycle in a very good way. I get many compliments for cagers & bikers alike. Last one was from a prestine dodge challenger owner at the stop lights. They are a little loud but you get used to them. I especially love love love the low back pressure popping sound at deceleration.

Is there a sound clip of this decel popping? cueman