Another new owner

Thread: Another new owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Congrats on the new bike. Awesome deal too! I have a matte pearl white and love the color and the bike.

Welcome aboard, Hoff. I came from an '05 VTX 1300R -- you are gonna love the B! Have tons of fun and enjoy the great advice and tips this forum provides!

Thanks all. As for the rally, probably unlikely. Just spent all my cash! lol

So far it's been a fantastic bike. The previous owner (I hate to call him that, he only had it for 242 miles, sheesh) put an aftermarket windshield on it. I like the windshield, but am curious if they can be adjusted at all. If so, just stick a link in here to a how to section.

I did 90% of the wrenching on my VTX, so I'm not afraid to work on the bike.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post
    Thanks all. As for the rally, probably unlikely. Just spent all my cash! lol

So far it's been a fantastic bike. The previous owner (I hate to call him that, he only had it for 242 miles, sheesh) put an aftermarket windshield on it. I like the windshield, but am curious if they can be adjusted at all. If so, just stick a link in here to a how to section.

I did 90% of the wrenching on my VTX, so I'm not afraid to work on the bike.
    I have a white '16 myself, and also had a VTX 1300, the first model year of '03. Big difference between a V-Twin and the 6, which you are finding out. I use Dr. Beasley's to keep the matte finish looking good.

GaTeach
    best bike ever

Welcome!!!

Congratulations!

And seriously you saved a ton of money on the buy. Good for you!

PS. There is no up/down adjustment on the screens.
    2014 Red F6B with ABS
    Baker: Hand Wings, BikeMP3: rack, Cardo Packtalk Bold Cyclepump: air compressor, Garmin Zumo 396
    Honda: battery maintainer, center stand, passenger backrest, shop manual (2012-16), tall screen
    MEC: first aid kit Nelson Rigg: Route 1 Traveler Tour Trunk Bag
    Rivco: Honda Adjustable Highway Mounts, Flatfoot pegs
    Uclear: HBC200 intercom system (spares)
    ZUMOLOCK to lock on Zumo 396