Another new owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another new owner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    ....Steve, I look forward to riding w you and Isleen again. Will see you in a couple weeks. 😃

Ride safe!
    Looking forward to it, my friend! 2 weeks & a day!
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Ixol Phaane View Post
    Hell yeah!

Hoff, I came off an '03 VTX1300S. It was a nice bike... loved it. But the F6B destroys that machine, and most others. GaTeach calls it the best bike ever... I agree.

So, I'm leaving Phoenix for the F6B rally in Pigeon Forge, TN on 8/27 or 28. I'm planning to make a run at an Iron Butt certificate along the way. If you're interested in being my wingman let me know. It's always nice to have company.

Steve, I look forward to riding w you and Isleen again. Will see you in a couple weeks. 😃

Ride safe!
    Thanks for the offer, but I'm not going to make a ride like that this year. Not after just buying it. MAYBE next year, who knows.

And yeah, I remember when I picked up my new 07 VTX 1300R. Was great. This thing just blows it away. I can't believe the handling difference. Absolutely no effort. No over lean, no under, it just want to take the corners like it should. Always owned Honda's, and I LOVE the V-Twin, but this bike is phenomenal.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White