Another new owner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another new owner

Another new owner

I've been riding Honda's close to half my life. Just upgraded yesterday from a 2007 VTX 1300R to a 2016 F6B in Matte White. The deal was WAY too good to pass up. Was on the showroom floor, used, with 242 miles on it and priced at 15,999. How could I not?

So I'm the proud owner of this beautiful bike and looking for tips, tricks, upgrades, and of course the camaraderie of the Honda folks I've known and loved for over 20 years.

Glad to be hear and I look forward to learning from you more experienced with these bikes.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White

Welcome aboard! I had a choice between a '16 gray one or white one. Chose the gray one because sometimes I'm to lazy to wash the bike.

I got mine saturday! Traded my Harley in on it. Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff View Post
    I've been riding Honda's close to half my life. Just upgraded yesterday from a 2007 VTX 1300R to a 2016 F6B in Matte White. The deal was WAY too good to pass up. Was on the showroom floor, used, with 242 miles on it and priced at 15,999. How could I not?

So I'm the proud owner of this beautiful bike and looking for tips, tricks, upgrades, and of course the camaraderie of the Honda folks I've known and loved for over 20 years.

Glad to be hear and I look forward to learning from you more experienced with these bikes.
    Since you got such a good deal, now you can spend thousands on juicy accessories

Hoff,
    Get with member Ixol Phaane from Glendale. He's coming to the Rally.
    Y'all can ride together!

Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Congrats on the new bike. Awesome deal too! I have a matte pearl white and love the color and the bike.

Welcome aboard, Hoff. I came from an '05 VTX 1300R -- you are gonna love the B! Have tons of fun and enjoy the great advice and tips this forum provides!

Thanks all. As for the rally, probably unlikely. Just spent all my cash! lol

So far it's been a fantastic bike. The previous owner (I hate to call him that, he only had it for 242 miles, sheesh) put an aftermarket windshield on it. I like the windshield, but am curious if they can be adjusted at all. If so, just stick a link in here to a how to section.

I did 90% of the wrenching on my VTX, so I'm not afraid to work on the bike.
    Hoff aka Brian
    2016 F6B Deluxe in Matte White

Thanks all. As for the rally, probably unlikely. Just spent all my cash! lol

So far it's been a fantastic bike. The previous owner (I hate to call him that, he only had it for 242 miles, sheesh) put an aftermarket windshield on it. I like the windshield, but am curious if they can be adjusted at all. If so, just stick a link in here to a how to section.

I did 90% of the wrenching on my VTX, so I'm not afraid to work on the bike.
    I have a white '16 myself, and also had a VTX 1300, the first model year of '03. Big difference between a V-Twin and the 6, which you are finding out. I use Dr. Beasley's to keep the matte finish looking good.

GaTeach
    best bike ever

Welcome!!!