What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 122
Page 122 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2272112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1254

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

F6B with Denim Razor Tourpak

I decided to add this Tourpak to my "B". I used a 12"x12"x1/4" Alum plate bolted to a flattened out MP3 rack. The tourpak is a handy addition. Run/Brake LED's will be coming soon for it.

http://i.imgur.com/0V6LIdz.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Brewdog View Post
    I decided to add this Tourpak to my "B". I used a 12"x12"x1/4" Alum plate bolted to a flattened out MP3 rack. The tourpak is a handy addition. Run/Brake LED's will be coming soon for it.

http://i.imgur.com/0V6LIdz.jpg
    Where did you get the tour pac? I've been pricing tour pac options. Have seen a few on ebay, but could not find any reviews. Seen a couple really bad reviewson the ones made by Mutaza. There are some similar to your that come with different "Harley" colors. Hesitant to pull trigger because worried about quality. Been looking at the Swinebox, but just not sure I'm in love with the swooping rear of the box.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmytee View Post
    Where did you get the tour pac? I've been pricing tour pac options. Have seen a few on ebay, but could not find any reviews. Seen a couple really bad reviewson the ones made by Mutaza. There are some similar to your that come with different "Harley" colors. Hesitant to pull trigger because worried about quality. Been looking at the Swinebox, but just not sure I'm in love with the swooping rear of the box.
    I got mine from eBay - Mutaza. It was about 285 bucks. I wanted to use my stock backrest and I found one on eBay without the chopped backrest. The quality isn't up to Harley's standards, but works for me. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzzPhotos View Post
    Thanks for the info. Just ordered a set online. Been wanting a set for a while.
    No problem....your significant other will appreciate the difference they make for passenger comfort. I think I used an 8mm hex bit on the bolts.

Got some Prototype levers in ..
    just doing my part to get us some aftermarket parts..!
    Clutch is perfect!
    Brake needs some work..

Removed TBRs, added Loops, reassembled. In love with my bike again.
    2013 F6B ---Nimitz Class Battle Sofa

Two things:
    1). Installed LED light rings around the fairing badges. I used the karyakin wire patch to the mirrors turn signal circuit. So they're constant on, or turn signal or flashers. Pretty cool
    2). Installed the new cargo wrack that Dale sells out of his MC shop in Olympia Wa. This is plenty beefy, I like utility it provides, more do then the show chrome rack I just removed

Here's my quote, " if it's not broke, keep fixing it until it is" .

Cheers

Did this over the last few weeks..

Painted my F6B

Rebuilt the headlights to be HID projectors using a 27mm LED ring for DRLs, it has a very lower power SMD LED set up for red demon eyes, Homage paid to Rogue One, Jek Porkins from original Star Wars movie...distressed the paint over 9 layers staring with a gunmetal metallic silver, then laying on the white, red over that, then yellows and blue. Rust lines, blast marks, debris smearing done using various shades of pigment. Also installed an LED kit, added reflection tape to the rims and working on installing some front rotor covers, but have to make the brackets required.

Quote Originally Posted by Patch View Post
    Painted my F6B

Rebuilt the headlights to be HID projectors using a 27mm LED ring for DRLs, it has a very lower power SMD LED set up for red demon eyes, Homage paid to Rogue One, Jek Porkins from original Star Wars movie...distressed the paint over 9 layers staring with a gunmetal metallic silver, then laying on the white, red over that, then yellows and blue. Rust lines, blast marks, debris smearing done using various shades of pigment. Also installed an LED kit, added reflection tape to the rims and working on installing some front rotor covers, but have to make the brackets required.
    I like the other mods. But can't believe you did that to your paint.
    Albuquerque, NM

Now that is different..........

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/