Quote Originally Posted by LA Weld View Post
Coming off a BMW, I can attest to deal warranty issues as I had a gremlin in my computer that was a 9 month + ordeal that dealer A could never get right and dealer B fixed the bike after 3 DEAD ON ROAD recalls.
The first bill was 1500.00 and a call to BMW. They competed the part as the bike was out of warranty and the problem was noted before warranty expired but I was on my own for the labor.
The Dealer in my opinion was more than fair and I would not hesitate to purchase from THIS Dealer.
With that said I now have my F6B, and do not even worry about vehicle engineered flaws that BMW is known for and they have a few....

The K1600 has a loyal following and I am sure the 1600B is a fine machine, but that price tag is way to high for a first year flaw finder in my opinion.
K13 was a 11 plus year run starting in 2004 with the 1200 and still had clutch issues in 2015. German engineering is sometimes more complicated than it needs to be.
Thanks for the great comments! You confirmed my suspicions. The K1600 is a great bike but I'm sticking with the "B." Its rock solid engineering. I saw a guy riding a HD Roadglide over the weekend in New York off I-90 at a rest stop. He loved my F6B and said it best, with Harley you pay for the name, with Honda you pay for the engineering. He's ready to unload the road glide and move on.