Quote Originally Posted by Verismo View Post
I'm looking forward to riding the Beemer at some point, but in no hurry considering how much I like the B. However, that said, a couple of notes: The bags looked a little smaller to me, too, but I heard on one of the video reviews that they could each fit a full face helmet, so maybe they're actually bigger? Central locking would be nice on ours, and the K has it, but even without, I think the integration of ours looks better.

Besides Central locking, though, there are plenty of features that make this seem like a fun ride. Multiple on the fly suspension modes, electronic windshield (a little silly this one in particular isn't already on the Goldwing platform), and that engine. 160 ponies. Yeehaw. Not to mention the inline 6 allows for easy toes-forward foot positions, and those forward position floorboards look pretty trick to me, and quite comfortable. Being able to plant your feet forward and clutchlessly shift on a bagger seems like a VERY nice combo.

Like I said, I'm looking forward to riding it at some point. But honestly, I'm looking even more forward to Honda's answer to it. What great time to be alive.

Jason
Test drove one two weeks ago, smoother than my F6B with more power. Was raining so wasn't able to really hit the gas. Also bags look smaller but are larger than F6b. Handling function & ride quality are better too. Love my F6 but might wait a year & decide. When facing the front faring they look a little like a space ship, fit & finish was spot on.