First test ride I found: http://www.visordown.com/road-tests-...k1600-b-review

I sat on one at this year's Daytona Bikeweek. It was on centerstand at BMW of Daytona. Also, the BMW rep was there to answer questions.

It felt comfortable (I'm 6'), reach to handlebars was good for me. Forward floorboards were great, great legroom. Bike made great sound (it was started for us and I was able to rev the throttle). It just felt very well put together. I like the power windshield (really miss that on F6B).

Saddlebags are not removable (at least not meant to be) and smaller than on F6B. I asked the rep about the trunk and he said that the accessory trunk will be available and it is being specifically designed for this bike.

Overall an impressive design, especially for solo rider (which is me). I used to have 2000 BMW K1200LT and loved it, it gave me over 80,000 trouble free and fun miles. I am not a GW guy (I sold my 2007 GW for 2013 F6B). I like my F6B (have over 34,000 miles on it so far, not bad considering I have other bikes and work full time) but it is starting to feel outdated to me. I am very curious if new GW and hopefully F6B comes around soon. I will take a chance and test ride this new BMW when opportunity presents itself.

However, even if I like it (or new GW for that matter) I don't want to buy it new. I have owned close to 20 bikes in my life so far, all I got used except for F6B. I usually did very good financially buying and selling them, but it looks like I will loose the most on F6B (bought new for 17,250 but it looks like the true value of it currently is around 10,000). For example, 2000 BMW K1200LT Custom was listed around 22,000 new, I got it for 12,000 a year old with 3,000 miles on it. After 8-9 years and over 80,000 miles I sold it for 7,000. Another time I bought 2012 Victory Cross Country (a great bike) about a year old for 10,500 and sold it 3 months ago for 9,000 (only because Victory closed as a brand). So, I will use my current F6B for at least 2-3 more years to amortize the cost and enjoy riding it, even though a new GW may become available. But that's just me.