Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
Exactly, I've been waiting for that exact review, don't think it'll happen now, the F6B is 4 years old, nothing new to warrant a review with a 2017 model.
The K1600B is too much of a compromise compared to the Concept 101, which is what the K1600B should have been.
The bags are rather small. You can't beat the price compared to the F6B Deluxe.

But it beats out the F6B in current technology...
• Safety package: Adaptive headlight, tire pressure monitor (TPM), and Hill Start Control
• Comfort package: Gear Shift Assist Pro, central locking system
• Anti-theft alarm
• Keyless Ride
• LED auxiliary lights
• Touring Package: Reverse assist, GPS preparation, and audio system with radio, Sirius XM, and Bluetooth
• Three riding modes (Rain, Road, and Dynamic), Dynamic Traction Control, cornering-optimized integral ABS Pro
• Heated seats and hand grips
• Power adjustable windshield
• Cruise control,
• Multifunction display with on-board computer,
• Dynamic Electronic Suspension Adjustment (D-ESA) with “Road” and “Cruise” damping modes.
and a slew of expensive options

Ultimate Motorcycling Magazines does mention that "The bike—a direct aim at the Honda Gold Wing F6B—was designed to appeal to the American bagger market, and is designed to be low and sleek."
https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/201...announced-usa/

If it looked just a bit more like the original Concept 101, I'd buy one.
No disputing the technology (which scares me a little when it's on a BMW) is superior but I'm interested in a point A-B ride where the riders change out at the halfway point and compare the rides..sigh..