Quote Originally Posted by bigdawg View Post
The K1600b is a great bike and I have owned one for about a week. I love my F6B so I plan on keeping it for a long time. It has taken quite a bit of work to make the F6B extremely comfortable for me (taller windscreen, Corbin seat, Air Hawk pad, bar risers) and I think it will probably be a little less work to make the K1600b as comfortable for the long rides. Out of the box it is a lot more fun, sporty and refined in every way possible than the F6b. It's electronically controlled dynamic suspension results in a very luxurious ride and it handles corners like a sport bike. What a hoot!! The saddlebags are oddly shaped, but hold 37 liters each. The stock seat is better to me than the F6B stock seat (you also have your choice of the standard seat height or a shorter seat at no extra cost) but I will need a little more comfort and a seat with a backrest for long trips. Rumor is that BMW is designing such a seat or I will have to wait for an aftermarket seat. In the meantime the stock seat is pretty good. I have a Cee Bailey windscreen that is 3 inches taller (choices are 3 inch up to 11 inches taller in 2 inch increments) on order and I have ordered the saddlebag liners and center stand. The Garmin GPS is the bomb! I also own a 2014 K1600gt and have not had any problems in 3 awesome years of ownership. The BMW 6 cylinder motors are simply intoxicating.
Wow, that's pretty good! Now it makes me want to test ride it sooner. Hopefully at Daytona Biketoberfest BMW will have some to try.