I am on my way to Rehab, Yes Yes Yes!

Thread: I am on my way to Rehab, Yes Yes Yes!

I am on my way to Rehab, Yes Yes Yes!

Well the Job is almost done and I am counting down the days.
    I will be finished in Seattle on Thursday and flying to Baltimore on Friday to start the long and winding road trip back home.
    The PLAN:
    Arrive In Baltimore at 630am on Friday and Uber to the warehouse to drop off paperwork and pick up the F6B to be referred to now as Gloria.
    Gloria has been waiting patiently with her Harley buddy and is kind of pissed as She could have made the transfer to Seattle and we would be leaving from here. Hindsight is 20/20 and I did not have her skidded for the transfer so we will do the West coast another time.
    DEPART as fast as I can throw my liners in the bags and bolt out the door.
    1st stop Middleburg Virginia and stay over at the Middleburg Inn as I am sure the red eye flight will leave me cranky as I hate airplanes. Cocktails and a steak and hit the sack as the fun begins on Saturday.
    DAY 2} Skyline Drive
    Day 3) Blue Ridge Parkway
    Day 4) More Blue Ridge until I am tired of the Scenery
    Day 5)Run over to Paint Rock Alabama to visit Dynatorch and see whets new and aim for the Natchez Trace
    Day 6 and 7) Natchez Trace and find my way home by nightfall

Well that is the plan and I hope for good weather.
    Otherwise I have ridden in rain before but I will not be sightseeing so much. More direct routes to get away from the liquid sunshine..

This will be the true tale if I am cut out to be a road runner again!
    2015 Matt Grey F6B Deluxe - Gloria
    2011 BMW K 1300S - Stella
    2000 Triumph Sprint ST - Trixie
    2000 Ducati Monster 900 - Monster
    1985 HD FXRS (Still in the Shop as a reminder) - Frita
    1984 HD XLX - The First

Quote Originally Posted by LA Weld View Post
    Well the Job is almost done and I am counting down the days.
    I will be finished in Seattle on Thursday and flying to Baltimore on Friday to start the long and winding road trip back home.
    The PLAN:
    Arrive In Baltimore at 630am on Friday and Uber to the warehouse to drop off paperwork and pick up the F6B to be referred to now as Gloria.
    Gloria has been waiting patiently with her Harley buddy and is kind of pissed as She could have made the transfer to Seattle and we would be leaving from here. Hindsight is 20/20 and I did not have her skidded for the transfer so we will do the West coast another time.
    DEPART as fast as I can throw my liners in the bags and bolt out the door.
    1st stop Middleburg Virginia and stay over at the Middleburg Inn as I am sure the red eye flight will leave me cranky as I hate airplanes. Cocktails and a steak and hit the sack as the fun begins on Saturday.
    DAY 2} Skyline Drive
    Day 3) Blue Ridge Parkway
    Day 4) More Blue Ridge until I am tired of the Scenery
    Day 5)Run over to Paint Rock Alabama to visit Dynatorch and see whets new and aim for the Natchez Trace
    Day 6 and 7) Natchez Trace and find my way home by nightfall

Well that is the plan and I hope for good weather.
    Otherwise I have ridden in rain before but I will not be sightseeing so much. More direct routes to get away from the liquid sunshine..

This will be the true tale if I am cut out to be a road runner again!
    Well, good luck and keep the wind to your back. I'm guessing you'll be glad to get the hell out of Seattle traffic as a start.