Handlebar risers

Thread: Handlebar risers

Handlebar risers

Has anyone tried the kuryakyn handlebar riser. Looks like a simple install that may help me a lot. A little higher bar would be wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by cody13 View Post
    Has anyone tried the kuryakyn handlebar riser. Looks like a simple install that may help me a lot. A little higher bar would be wonderful!
    I have them installed on our own F6B.
    I have them installed with Configuration 1: Moves the bars back toward the rider 1 1/4”, up 3/4”, and in toward the center of the bike 1”.
    http://store.valueaccessories.net/Ha...ndaGL1800.aspx
    It helped a lot.

We have the MBL Risers also. A lot of people like these better, the machining is nicer and there is a standard width option and a wide option.
    http://store.valueaccessories.net/MB...ingandF6B.aspx

You would like either.

I installed the Show Chrome risers. They're $30.00 and raised the bars approx 2.25". I'm 6'2" so I didn't want bars closer. I modified my stock seat to back up 3" as I prefer a slight bend at elbow.

Risers

That's what I need! Higher but not closer. I'll try to find the show chrome risers. Thanks

I have the Kuryakyn and they did what advertised. Seemed like good quality and easy install. Good instructions. I have heli bars on my list though of things to do. I'm short with short arms and like to rest against my backrest without reaching. Just need a little more adjustment.