Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
You need two sets, Low and High. A lot of people only replace the Low beams, but the high beams work incredible at night and can be seen about 1/2 mile away in the daytime. I can not imagine needing a headlight modulator if running the High Beam LED's during the daytime. We have people all the time comment on the Pathfinder LED Headlights on our F6B.

On the Red LED's for the rear. We sell the cheaper version mostly for other bikes. The LED's are behind a red lens that seems to be a little more difficult to see red through then normal red lenses. We have tried multiple bulbs on our F6B and the only bulbs to use are the Pathfinder unless you just want to go with a white LED behind the Red Lens. The Pathfinder are very bright and look great, expensive but far better then anything else.
The BackOff XP works great. With dual bulbs the BackOff WigWag I think gets people's attention a little better and is what we installed on our F6B. We have used all of the BackOff units. The WigWag Emits 4 alternating quick flashes of the left and right brake lights, followed by 3 short flashes and 1 long flash (3.5 seconds) of both brakes lights. The 3 short flashes and 1 long flash pattern automatically repeats itself as long as the brakes are held.

Hope that helps.
Rick
It does, thank you.

So your recommendation is:
2 x Pathfinder LED headlights - $220
2 x Pathfinder LED red brake lights - $40
2 x Pathfinder LED amber turn lights - $40 (could do 4 to do the front, but front turn signals are not as much of a concern as rear)
BackOff XP - $36.95
Of course I need the LED flasher for $29.95 as well.

Sound about right?