So I just got my 6 about 1.5 weeks ago. I've done some searching in the forums, but information is all over the place, and more about how great these mods are, not necessarily what parts are needed in actuality.

This is what I want to do.

Upgrade headlight to LED (Value Accessories part 226-0054)
Upgrade brake and rear turns to LED (VA part #7443RL or 7443A/7443R)
Add headlight modulator (Kissan part # P115W-D)
Add brake "flasher" (VA part # 28-01001)

My questions are these.

Headlight...one set of Pathfinder LED headlight kits or two? I'm used to my VTX that has one lamp, not 4. Since there are 4 lamps there, do I need 2 sets? And if so, what is the point of 4 lamps if two work as low and two work as high? Or do the new lamps go in the center as they are the low and stay on for high?

Headlight modulator, only need one that connects as master/slave setup for the dual headlights. Unless I'm way off here.

I know I need to replace the flasher for the turn signals, that's not an issue. But Value Accessories has two different 7443 lamps for tail lights. One is $20 each, the other is $7.95 each. The $7.95 one looks like it MAY be for the turn signal replacement as it possibly is red as a running light, then goes amber as a flasher (or the other way around?). Or do I just buy 2 of the red at $20ea and 2 of the amber at $20ea?

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.